A Small Homestead

Welcome to my blog about our adventures on and away from our modest family homestead. We are a young family trying to raise as much of our own food as possible and still enjoy life while holding down full time jobs and work two small home based businesses. Life can get hectic and challenging but at the end of the day we have most importantly each other, good food on our table and a roof over our heads.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

The old saying....

"In one ear, out the other" is sometimes easier said than done.  I will never understand why some people have so much time on their hands or have nothing better to do than talk about others and run people down.  I believe in taking care of MY family, what everyone else does around me is their business.  I am sick and tired of negativity, it eats at you and pulls you in.

Do you ever stop and think "gee, never thought I was that interesting to have people watching and talking about every move I make?"  Well, I do.  Being judged for EVERYTHING I do, whether it be working, parenting, yard maintenance.....  It gets very tiring and frustrating.  But, I bottle it all up.....one day the top is going to pop off that bottle......................

Please people, "LIVE AND LET LIVE!"  "SWEEP YOUR OWN DOORSTEP"  However you want to say it, I wish people would just mind their own business!

Sorry for the negativity, I've been surrounded by it for so long I had to get it off my chest.  I believe I am a fantastic person, I love my family, my friends and my neighbours and what they do is entirely their business, I have my own family to take care of.  If someone is in need I will surely help them, other than that "Live and Let Live"!  I have better things to do than listen to someone's petty dribble....

'til next time (and a more positive post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment