A Small Homestead

Welcome to my blog about our adventures on and away from our modest family homestead. We are a young family trying to raise as much of our own food as possible and still enjoy life while holding down full time jobs and work two small home based businesses. Life can get hectic and challenging but at the end of the day we have most importantly each other, good food on our table and a roof over our heads.

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Nova Scotia Snow Storm continued.....

I was happy that I did not have to drive in this snow storm, all others so far this year I have been at work and drove home on the nasty roads.  We actually got time to enjoy this one.  We made clean up a little more fun by using the huge snow balls made by the plough to make snowmen.


Our beagle was super excited to find her stuffed rabbit amongst the snow....

Making parts for our giant snowman...

There were several green bugs laying on top of the snow, I am assuming they fell off our big tree during the storm.....

 Patiently waiting for us to come back into her boundary.....

1 comment:

  1. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!


    Also visit my web-site; bmi chart for women

    ReplyDelete